Support Center

Submit Grades

Last Updated: Oct 09, 2012 01:53PM EDT

How can I submit grades to PADS?

Teachers can use PADS to transfer their grades directly from their gradebook. Teachers will also have the option to download and upload an Excel file with the Report Card grades for every student in a particular course. The system will provide teachers with detailed information regarding the Marking Period and Grade Submission date ranges.

  • To begin entering your grades click the "Click here to enter MP1 grades" button

  • You will then be able to enter grades for the selected class. Please note that there is nothing to do, once you have submitted all of your grades. The administration will pull one single EGG file for the entire school that will be uploaded into HSST.

  • To change your class click one of the course codes located at the top of the page. You will also be able to view your grading progress.

  • To upload your grades using excel you must click the Download CSV button located under submit grades. This will download a CSV with the Report Card grades for every student in a particular course

  • Once you have completed the CSV click the browse and select the file. Click Upload to complete the process.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found