Can I create a course?Yes, a course / class can be created for various reasons, whether it's to track your case load as a guidance counselor, to assign various projects to your yearbook committee, or to create multiple subject courses for elementary schools. Go to "Course Settings" and "Create Course".
- Enter the "Course Title", "Teacher Name" and the days of the week the group/ class meets. For elementary schools, the "course title" will be consistent with the subject area. For example, Reading 102, Writing 102, Math 102, Science 102, Social Studies 102, etc.
- In order to populate this class with students, student groups must be created. To do so, go to "Account" and "Student Groups". Once the group of students are created you can select the group from the drop-down menu.
- Also select the "Department", "Room", and "Period" the class meets.
- Lastly, select the primary teacher's name and e-mail from the "Primary Teacher User Account" drop-down menu. This is the primary person attached to the created course.
- Once completed select "Create Course".