IMPORTANT: Private exams are only viewable by the user who created them. In order for an exam to be viewed or used in Skedula by multiple users, it must be placed in the public folder
1. After creating and scanning an exam in DDC, log into your Skedula account and create a new Assignment.
2. From the New Assignment page click the Link to DDC exam button in the bottom right portion of the page.
3. Select the exam you want to import from the drop down.
Be sure to click the save assignment button at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the Grades tab to navigate to your gradebook. A balloon should appear above the assignment name.
After locating your new assignment, click within one of the rows to see the assignment option balloon.
5. Click the icon on the far right to import exam grades.
The grades from your scanned exam should now populate for student that have taken the exam.