Gradebook PreparationAs a teacher it is important to set up your Grading Categories and Marking Periods before you begin using the system. Your schools Skedula administrator may have set this up for you beforehand. Either way you should confirm before you use your gradebook.
- To do this go to the Course Settings tab and click Course Categories
- Select the course you wish to edit or you may edit all of your classes at once (leave as is)
- Add the amount of marking periods in the current term (maximum of 8)
- List all of the Course Categories for each subject area(s) with the appropriate weights
- If each of your schools terms consists of three marking periods, add a fourth marking period to produce a final cumulative average. Set the fourth marking period as cumulative of the prior three. This final marking period must have all categories included from the previous marking periods.
- Once complete, click the Save to button and select all of the courses and or subject areas that follow this rubric. Apply the changes.
Be mindful that when you apply changes to multiple courses, you will overwrite each courses categories and weights